When to choose homeopathy
What conditions respond best to homeopathy? The list of complaints that improve with homeopathic care is infinite
Here are some that respond the best.
- FOR CHILDREN: allergies, bed wetting, conjunctivitis, ear infections, eczema, constipation and diarrhea, teething
- TEENS: acne, nervous stomach, tension headaches, irregular, painful heavy or light menses, PMS
- ADULTS: allergies, anemia, arthritis, digestive troubles, headaches, migraines, sinusitis, skin complaints, sleep issues (insomnia, restless legs, snoring)
- WOMEN: infertility, hair loss/ thinning of hair or nails, hormonal imbalance, hot flashes, low sex drive, urinary tract infections, osteoporosis
- PREGNANT WOMEN: fatigue, nausea and vomiting, swelling of the legs, varicose veins
- CHILDREN : aggression, anxiety, bullying, defiance, depression, impulsivity, low self esteem, mood swings, nervousness, phobias, PTSD
- ADULTS: anxiety, depression, feelings of being overwhelmed and unable to keep up, grief, low self confidence, loss of a loved one, mood swings, phobias, PTSD, romantic disappointment, work stress
- WOMEN: PMS, post partum depression, low energy and loss of interests
- AUTISTIC SPECTRUM DISORDERS: language delay, self-stimulation, problems with non-verbal communication, difficulties with social interactions, repetitive routines
- ISSUES OF AGING/STRESS: concentration difficulties, hypersensitivities, fear related to illness or death
- SURGERY: preparing the body for surgery, speeding healing and preventing complications, anxiety before surgery, lingering effects from anesthesia, aching, bruising, healing of old scars
- SPORTS INJURIES AND ATHLETIC COMPETITION: strained muscles, back pain, muscle cramps, athletes foot, help with focus, psychology of competition
- TRAVEL: fear of flying, jet lag, swelling of legs from plane travel, food poisoning, altitude sickness, constipation, diarrhea, seasickness, preparing a first aid kit for family travel
- WINTER ILLNESSES: colds, coughs, preventing the flu
- SPRING AND SUMMER AILMENTS: allergies, sunburns, bee stings, hives, swimmer's ear
- CANCER: creating an integrative treatment plan, side effects of western medicines, complaints arising from radiation and chemo therapies, pre-cancerous conditions, help for individuals with cancer in the family
If you are considering homeopathy, some things you may wish to know:
The clearer your symptoms are, the easier it is for a professional homeopath to find a remedy for your complaint. This is true for mental, emotional, and physical issues.
People of all ages respond to homeopathy. Even if you've been struggling with a specific issue for years, it may still respond to homeopathic care.
Homeopathic remedies do not interfere with other medicines. You do not have to discontinue your medicines to begin homeopathic treatment.
Many physicians, nurses, physical therapists, chiropractors and acupuncturists refer to homeopaths and are happy to have their patients on an integrative protocol.
Physicians who work with a wide variety of issues find that homeopathy can have a curative effect on many physical complaints that do not respond to western medicines.
Psychologists report that patients who use homeopathy have an easier time accessing deep issues and heal from depression, anxiety, and traumatic issues more swiftly and effectively.
Athletic coaches are happy to see their sports stars perform at a higher level and heal from injury at a faster rate when they use homeopathics